Click on the dash panel and gauge type of choice and see how your new Classic Dash will look.
Molded UV Resistant ABS Instrument Panel will replace the stock gauge panel.
Upgrade to a 0-90 ohm fuel sender may be required with certain gauges!
• Gauge Wiring Harness*
• Oil Pressure and Water Temperature sending units*
• Turn Signal, High Beam and Parking Brake Indicator (LED) Kit*
• 3-3/8″ Speedometer
• 3-3/8″ Tachometer
• 2-1/16″ Fuel Level Gauge
• 2-1/16″ Oil Pressure Gauge
• 2-1/16″ Water Temperature Gauge
• 2-1/16″ Volt Gauge
*Wiring harness and sending units are NOT INCLUDED with Sport Comp Mechanical, Ultra-Lite Mechanical, Phantom Mechanical, and Concourse Series gauges.
Concourse kits come with their own sending units for the water temp and oil pressure gauges. LED kit not included.
• Classic Dash General Installation
• Classic Dash Wiring Diagram
• Concourse Series Gauge Instructions
• Electric Speedometer Calibration
• GPS Module Instructions
• 1968-70 MOPAR B-Body Installation
• 1982-84 Firebird Installation
• 1987-93 Mustang Wiring Harness
• 1994-04 Mustang Installation
• 2010-15 Camaro Installation
• Side cutter or “dykes” pliers
• Soldering iron with solder (or “red” butt connectors)
• Electrical/crimping pliers
• Multi-meter (voltage tester)
• Drill motor
• 5/32″ drill bit
• Crazy glue
• Center punch or ice pick
• Tape measure
• Screwdrivers (Phillips & blade type)
• Razor blade or box cutter
• Hand files (fine and medium)
• Open end wrench or socket set (3/8″ through 9/16″)
• Shrink wrap with heating device or electrical tape for connections
This product may contain a chemical known by the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information goto https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/