Click on the dash panel and gauge type of choice and see how your new Classic Dash will look.
1968 Chevelle Steering Under Cover
• Side cutter or “dykes” pliers
• Soldering iron with solder (or “red” butt connectors)
• Electrical/crimping pliers
• Multi-meter (voltage tester)
• Drill motor
• 5/32″ drill bit
• Crazy glue
• Center punch or ice pick
• Tape measure
• Screwdrivers (Phillips & blade type)
• Razor blade or box cutter
• Hand files (fine and medium)
• Open end wrench or socket set (3/8″ through 9/16″)
• Shrink wrap with heating device or electrical tape for connections
This product may contain a chemical known by the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information goto https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Save up to $400 off on your winter dash install project!
Use promo code CoolClean at checkout for an instant 15% discount on all dash and AutoMeter gauge complete kits. Next, submit your Hot Rod Holiday Rebate to AutoMeter and wait for that cool dash rebate cash to come in!