Click on the dash panel and gauge type of choice and see how your new Classic Dash will look.
Molded ABS instrument panel for the 1969 Chevy Camaro.
Fits RACEPAK IQ3 series digital dashes.
Includes steering column undercover.
RacePak IQ3S street dash. The IQ3S is a complete dash cluster replacement, providing all standard road functions such as speedometer, tachometer, oil pressure, coolant temperature, fuel level, voltage & turn signals. Comes with a programmable shift light. Ideal for all vehicles with modern engine swaps or aftermarket EFI systems.
The IQ3SL Logger dash is virtually the exact same version of the IQ3S dash but also has the ability to store and replay 3 minutes of run time making it the perfect choice for the car that is used on the streets but also makes it’s way to the dragstrip on occasion.
• Classic Dash General Installation
• Classic Dash Wiring Diagram
• Concourse Series Gauge Instructions
• Electric Speedometer Calibration
• GPS Module Instructions
• 1968-70 MOPAR B-Body Installation
• 1982-84 Firebird Installation
• 1987-93 Mustang Wiring Harness
• 1994-04 Mustang Installation
• 2010-15 Camaro Installation
• Side cutter or “dykes” pliers
• Soldering iron with solder (or “red” butt connectors)
• Electrical/crimping pliers
• Multi-meter (voltage tester)
• Drill motor
• 5/32″ drill bit
• Crazy glue
• Center punch or ice pick
• Tape measure
• Screwdrivers (Phillips & blade type)
• Razor blade or box cutter
• Hand files (fine and medium)
• Open end wrench or socket set (3/8″ through 9/16″)
• Shrink wrap with heating device or electrical tape for connections
This product may contain a chemical known by the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information goto https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/