Click on the dash panel and gauge type of choice and see how your new Classic Dash will look.
Molded ABS instrument panel for the 1970-78 Camaro.
HOLLEY EFI 6.86″ Standalone Pro Dash (PN# 553-117) is big on features, but small on size for installation almost anywhere!
Measuring 3.5″ tall by 7.6″ wide, it’s easily mounted in a Classic Dash panel for a variety of applications.
The full color touchscreen makes it easy to interface the various screens and includes a 10 LED shift light.
• Classic Dash General Installation
• Classic Dash Wiring Diagram
• Concourse Series Gauge Instructions
• Electric Speedometer Calibration
• GPS Module Instructions
• 1968-70 MOPAR B-Body Installation
• 1982-84 Firebird Installation
• 1987-93 Mustang Wiring Harness
• 1994-04 Mustang Installation
• 2010-15 Camaro Installation
• Side cutter or “dykes” pliers
• Soldering iron with solder (or “red” butt connectors)
• Electrical/crimping pliers
• Multi-meter (voltage tester)
• Drill motor
• 5/32″ drill bit
• Crazy glue
• Center punch or ice pick
• Tape measure
• Screwdrivers (Phillips & blade type)
• Razor blade or box cutter
• Hand files (fine and medium)
• Open end wrench or socket set (3/8″ through 9/16″)
• Shrink wrap with heating device or electrical tape for connections
This product may contain a chemical known by the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information goto https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/