Click on the dash panel and gauge type of choice and see how your new Classic Dash will look.
Molded ABS instrument panel for the 1970-81 Pontiac Firebird.
Fits RACEPAK IQ3 series digital dashes.
The IQ3SL Logger dash is virtually the exact same version of the IQ3S dash but also has the ability to store and replay 3 minutes of run time making it the perfect choice for the car that is used on the streets but also makes its way to the dragstrip on occasion.
• Classic Dash General Installation
• Classic Dash Wiring Diagram
• Concourse Series Gauge Instructions
• Electric Speedometer Calibration
• GPS Module Instructions
• 1968-70 MOPAR B-Body Installation
• 1982-84 Firebird Installation
• 1987-93 Mustang Wiring Harness
• 1994-04 Mustang Installation
• 2010-15 Camaro Installation
• Side cutter or “dykes” pliers
• Soldering iron with solder (or “red” butt connectors)
• Electrical/crimping pliers
• Multi-meter (voltage tester)
• Drill motor
• 5/32″ drill bit
• Crazy glue
• Center punch or ice pick
• Tape measure
• Screwdrivers (Phillips & blade type)
• Razor blade or box cutter
• Hand files (fine and medium)
• Open end wrench or socket set (3/8″ through 9/16″)
• Shrink wrap with heating device or electrical tape for connections
This product may contain a chemical known by the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information goto https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/