The Holley EFI Stand Alone Digital Dash (PN# 553-109) is completely customizable with a variety of gauge and indicator screens that can be programmed to display any parameter you need. The dash also offers a virtual switch panel, user defined alarms, configurable shift lights and can control onscreen playback of your EFI data logs. It features a 7″ low glare, high brightness, high contrast, full color touch screen for easy viewing in any lighting conditions.
The Holley EFI Digital Dash measures 7.5″ wide, 4.625″ tall and 1″ deep which makes it a compact dash for use in a variety of motorsports applications. With the integrated 3 axis accelerometer and data-logging, the dash is ideal for anything from a JR dragster to Sportsman racing. It is also equally at home in a daily driver, or a show winning roadster.
- Compact, customizable dash for use in a variety of applications
- 7” low glare, high brightness, high contrast, full color touch screen for easy viewing even in full sun
- 800×480 resolution with auto brightness and dimming
- Operating voltage min 8V – 20V
- Includes USB GPS for Speedometer display with a magnetic base for a quick and clean install
- Weather resistant aluminum housing with flexible mounting options
- Completely customizable layouts, with multiple default configurations to get you running in no time!
- Multiple gauge & indicator types with limitless customization options
- Quickly toggle between multiple active screens (tune, warm-up, race, drive, etc.)
- Virtual Switch Panel (replaces the need for physical switches) *2 switched ground outputs to be added to trigger an external relay*
- Retains the same gauge customization flexibility as the EFI dash, but now allows use with any vehicle
- Powerful data log software provides in-depth analysis (10 samples/sec) of all inputs and outputs, including the integrated 3 axis accelerometer and USB GPS-no need for separate data logging boxes
- Built in Data logging playback allows you to view your last run on the fly
- A variety of additional sensors are available for use with the dash, including fuel pressure, nitrous pressure, boost, with more to come!
- Pair with a Holley EFI LED Light Bar (PN 553-107) for a truly customizable solution!
- User definable warnings for any input
- Configurable progressive shift lights and light bar
- Expandable internal storage on micro SD card
- Free Software and Firmware upgrades, providing a future proof display solution
- Included parts: Standalone digital dash kit with I/O adapter, USB memory stick, terminated vehicle harness, oil pressure sensor, CTS sensor, MAT sensor, USB GPS.
What’s Needed For A Dash Installation:
Before embarking on the installation, we recommend rounding up the following tools and supplies:
• Side cutter or “dykes” pliers
• Soldering iron with solder (or “red” butt connectors)
• Electrical/crimping pliers
• Multi-meter (voltage tester)
• Drill motor
• 5/32″ drill bit
• Crazy glue
• Center punch or ice pick
• Tape measure
• Screwdrivers (Phillips & blade type)
• Razor blade or box cutter
• Hand files (fine and medium)
• Open end wrench or socket set (3/8″ through 9/16″)
• Shrink wrap with heating device or electrical tape for connections
PROP 65 WARNING
This product may contain a chemical known by the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information goto https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/