Click on the dash panel and gauge type of choice and see how your new Classic Dash will look.
Molded UV Resistant ABS Instrument Panel will replace the stock gauge panel.
This Panel is made to fit your stock hood.
This part meets all NASA (National Auto Sport Association ) Spec Miata Rules 20.2.3.
RACEPAK provides high-performance digital instrumentation available in a compact and versatile street dash!
Based on a rugged, race-proven design, the IQ3S street dash offers the easy to install convenience of a single unit, while capable of interfacing with over 20 aftermarket EFI systems, OBD2 or up to 32 standalone remote sensors.
Easily stream and display information from over 20 aftermarket EFI units, to the IQ3S street dash via the optional EFI harness, while the included PC programming cable allows for complete display customization.
Displaying information from 2008 and later OBD2 engines is a snap, with the optional RACEPAK OBD2 harness.
• Classic Dash General Installation
• Classic Dash Wiring Diagram
• Concourse Series Gauge Instructions
• Electric Speedometer Calibration
• GPS Module Instructions
• 1968-70 MOPAR B-Body Installation
• 1982-84 Firebird Installation
• 1987-93 Mustang Wiring Harness
• 1994-04 Mustang Installation
• 2010-15 Camaro Installation
• Side cutter or “dykes” pliers
• Soldering iron with solder (or “red” butt connectors)
• Electrical/crimping pliers
• Multi-meter (voltage tester)
• Drill motor
• 5/32″ drill bit
• Crazy glue
• Center punch or ice pick
• Tape measure
• Screwdrivers (Phillips & blade type)
• Razor blade or box cutter
• Hand files (fine and medium)
• Open end wrench or socket set (3/8″ through 9/16″)
• Shrink wrap with heating device or electrical tape for connections
This product may contain a chemical known by the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information goto https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/