5055 Metric Way
Carson City, NV 89706
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Classic Dash collects and stores certain types of information in the course of providing the Classic Dash website to customers, and in the course of collecting and fulfilling orders from customers. The following types of information may be included in the information that is collected from customers and stored by Classic Dash.
- User Identity Information. Classic Dash may collect and store user identity information including the names of our customers.
- Contact Information. Classic Dash may collect contact information including customers’ names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses.
- Payment Information. Classic Dash may collect payment information, including credit card numbers, in order to process transactions for our Customers. Classic Dash may store payment information at the request of our Customers to allow them to place future orders without reentering their payment information.
- Order Information. Classic Dash may collect and store information that describes what products a user has ordered, the dates on which the orders were made, contact information for the customers placing the orders, and the addresses to which the orders were sent.
Classic Dash uses First-Party Cookies to provide its customers access to the Classic Dash website and to understand how customers use the Classic Dash website in order to enhance our customers’ shopping experience. The First-Party cookies set by Classic Dash include unique identifiers that are stored by a customer’s web browser so that the customer’s shopping progress can be tracked from page to page while they are browsing the Classic Dash website, so that items can be added to a shopping cart for later purchase, and so that the customer can be identified on subsequent visits to the Classic Dash website.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS DATA POLICY:
Classic Dash uses Google Analytics software to track the performance of certain web pages and forms on our site. To learn more about how this information is collected and recorded by Google, follow this link.
PURPOSES FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is collected and stored by Classic Dash for the purposes of:
- Providing access to the Classic Dash website;
- Receiving, processing, and fulfilling orders from our customers;
- Sending messages to our customers to confirm orders that have been placed and to provide updates regarding the status of orders;
- Reaching out to our customers with relevant product offerings through electronic mail and postal mail;
- Improving the Classic Dash website; and improving our products.
LEGAL BASIS FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is collected from customers and stored by Classic Dash on a voluntary basis. Personal data is also collected by customers and stored by Classic Dash as necessary to fulfill orders placed by customers. Customers may choose to opt-out of certain types of use of personal data.
By using the Classic Dash website, you consent to use of first-party cookies by Classic Dash, as discussed above. If you do not wish to allow Classic Dash to set first-party cookies, you may adjust your browser settings to reject cookies from the Classic Dash website.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data that is collected and stored by Classic Dash is used by Classic Dash for its internal purposes. Personal data may be shared with third parties that provide services used by Classic Dash to fulfill orders. For example, personal data may be transmitted to a third-party payment processing service to complete an order. Classic Dash will not share personal data with third parties for other reasons unless it is legally required to do so.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Classic Dash utilizes industry standard security measures to secure personal data that is when you place an order or when you establish an account. As an example, personal information is collected using a secure server. Sensitive information, such as payment account information, is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, encrypted, and stored in a secure database that is accessible only by authorized persons that are required to keep the personal data confidential.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data may be retained as long as Classic Dash has an ongoing business need to retain it. As one example, personal data may be retained by Classic Dash as long as a customer maintains a user account on the Classic Dash Website. As another example, personal data may be retained by Classic Dash as long as a customer remains subscribed to an electronic mailing list or a postal mailing list.
NOTICE REGARDING CUSTOMER RIGHTS
Customers have the right to:
- Request access their personal data;
- Request correction of their personal data;
- Request erasure of their personal data;
- Request that certain types of usages of their personal data not be made;
- Object to certain types of usages of their personal data;
- Request copies of their personal data;
- Withdraw their consent to storage and use of their personal information;
- Lodge a complaint with the applicable data protection authority;
- Inquire whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract; and
- Inquire whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and of the possible consequences of failure to provide such data.
All such requests may be directed to the addresses listed above in the section titled “Contact Information.”
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
Classic Dash complies with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). Classic Dash does not collect any information from persons under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to persons who are at least 13 years of age or older.
CLASSIC DASH PRICING
While we try to ensure accuracy, we reserve the right to correct any errors in pricing or descriptions, and to cancel or refuse to accept any order based on an incorrect price or description. Such corrections may be made even after an order is accepted. Customers will be notified of any price or description issues.
CLASSIC DASH POLICY
Thank you for taking the time to read our privacy statement. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.