Click on the dash panel and gauge type of choice and see how your new Classic Dash will look.
Molded UV Resistant ABS Instrument Panel will replace the stock gauge panel.
• 3-3/8″ Speedometer
• 3-3/8″ Tachometer
• Side cutter or “dykes” pliers
• Soldering iron with solder (or “red” butt connectors)
• Electrical/crimping pliers
• Multi-meter (voltage tester)
• Drill motor
• 5/32″ drill bit
• Crazy glue
• Center punch or ice pick
• Tape measure
• Screwdrivers (Phillips & blade type)
• Razor blade or box cutter
• Hand files (fine and medium)
• Open end wrench or socket set (3/8″ through 9/16″)
• Shrink wrap with heating device or electrical tape for connections
This product may contain a chemical known by the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information goto https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
For a limited time, our complete lineup of dashes, analog gauges, dash and analog gauge complete kits, and accessories are on sale*.
*some exclusions apply
Save up to $400 off on your winter dash install project!
Use promo code CoolClean at checkout for an instant 15% discount on all dash and AutoMeter gauge complete kits. Next, submit your Hot Rod Holiday Rebate to AutoMeter and wait for that cool dash rebate cash to come in!