Click on the dash panel and gauge type of choice and see how your new Classic Dash will look.
Molded UV Resistant ABS Instrument Panel will replace the stock gauge panel.
This panel will NOT work for a 1964-66 GMC Truck.
***** CHEVROLET ONLY! *****
***** This panel will NOT work for a 1964-66 GMC Truck. *****
********* Upgrade to a 0-90 ohm fuel sender may be required with certain gauges! *********
• Gauge Wiring Harness*
• Oil Pressure and Water Temperature sending units*
• Turn Signal, High Beam and Parking Brake Indicator (LED) Kit*
• 3-3/8″ Speedometer
• 2-1/16″ Fuel Level Gauge (0-30 ohm gauge available in Sport Comp, Ultra-Lite and Phantom gauges ONLY)
• 2-1/16″ Oil Pressure Gauge
• 2-1/16″ Water Temperature Gauge
• 2-1/16″ Volt Gauge
Concourse Series gauge bundles include sending units. Wiring harness and LED kit NOT INCLUDED.
Elite Series gauge bundles include sending units, wiring harness, LED kit and GPS speedo sending unit.
*Wiring harness and sending units are NOT INCLUDED with Sport Comp Mechanical, Ultra-Lite Mechanical and Phantom Mechanical gauge bundles.
• Side cutter or “dykes” pliers
• Soldering iron with solder (or “red” butt connectors)
• Electrical/crimping pliers
• Multi-meter (voltage tester)
• Drill motor
• 5/32″ drill bit
• Crazy glue
• Center punch or ice pick
• Tape measure
• Screwdrivers (Phillips & blade type)
• Razor blade or box cutter
• Hand files (fine and medium)
• Open end wrench or socket set (3/8″ through 9/16″)
• Shrink wrap with heating device or electrical tape for connections
This product may contain a chemical known by the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information goto https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
For a limited time, our complete lineup of dashes, analog gauges, dash and analog gauge complete kits, and accessories are on sale*.
*some exclusions apply
Save up to $400 off on your winter dash install project!
Use promo code CoolClean at checkout for an instant 15% discount on all dash and AutoMeter gauge complete kits. Next, submit your Hot Rod Holiday Rebate to AutoMeter and wait for that cool dash rebate cash to come in!